In Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information which are binding on us.
Therefore, it is very important to us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we ask you for.
In this way, we will be transparent and put you in control of your data, with plain language and clear choices that allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions after reading this information.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Who are we?
- Our name: ASESORÍA Y GESTIÓN PREMIUM S.L.
- Our CIF / NIF: B67281303
- Our main activity: FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
- Our address: Avinguda Fabregada,22,6a planta 8907 Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Our contact telephone number: 934615624
- Our contact e-mail address: email@example.com
- Our website: www.h2bhipotecas.com
- For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Mercantile Register / Public Registry: Registered in the RM of Barcelona, volume 46560, folio 140, page 523773.
- Our main activity is subject to a system of prior administrative authorisation. For your confidence and security, we provide you with the details of this authorisation and the identification details of the competent supervisory body:
- Administrative authorisation: Bank of Spain
- Body in charge of our supervision: Registration No. D040
- The person responsible for this website practices a profession that requires registration in a register approved by the BdE, for which we provide the following information Professional association to which he/she belongs: Asociación Profesional Colegial de Asesores de Inversión, Financiación y Peritos Judiciales (Professional Association of Investment, Financing and Judicial Advisors)
- Official academic or professional title: Informador préstamos hipotecario rios (Mortgage Loan Advisor)
- State of the European Union in which the qualification was awarded: Spain
- Professional rules applicable to the exercise of the profession: Law 5/2019, of 15 March, regulating real estate credit contracts.
We are at your disposal, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What will we use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to interact with you and to provide you with our services.
It may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
- Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary for us to be able to deal with you and to provide you with our services. We will provide you with a number of check boxes to enable you to make a clear and simple choice about the use of your personal information.
- Who will know the information we ask you for?
In general, only duly authorised staff of our company will be able to know the information we ask you for.
Similarly, those entities that need to have access to your personal information in order for us to provide our services to you may also have access to your personal information. For example, our bank will know your details if payment for our services is made by credit card or bank transfer.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law will be aware of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
- How will we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures commensurate with the risks associated with the use of your information.
To this end, we have adopted a Data Protection Policy and annual checks and audits are carried out to ensure that your personal data is secure at all times.
- Will we send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from a data protection point of view.
In the event that, in order to provide you with the service, it is necessary to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your prior permission and we will implement effective security measures to reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
- How long will we keep your data for?
We will retain your information for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required by law to do so. At the end of the applicable legal periods, we will dispose of it in a secure and environmentally sound manner.
- What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it after the end of our relationship, where this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called "portability" and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to us, along with a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you.
We have specific forms available at our offices to request these rights and we offer you our assistance in filling them out.
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later date?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive advertising, you can let us know by filling in the objection form available in our offices.
- If you feel that your rights have been disregarded, where can you make a complaint?
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
Electronic headquarters: https://www.agpd.es
Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency), C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid.
By telephone: Tel. 901 100 099 or 91 266 35 17
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and you do not need the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor.
- Do we profile you?
Our policy is not to profile users of our services.
However, there may be situations where, for service delivery, marketing or other purposes, we need to profile information about you. An example might be the use of your purchase or service history to enable us to offer you products or services tailored to your tastes or needs.
In this case, we will implement effective security measures to protect your information at all times from unauthorised persons seeking to use it for their own benefit.
- Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your information for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for other activities, we will always ask for your permission beforehand by providing you with clear options to enable you to decide.